These are my challenges and rewards to being a mama to preemie baby and a stay at home mom of 3!
Wednesday, November 13, 2013
The beginning of my journey into blogging!
Well here beings my journey into blogging! Some of my posts will be serious and I also want to have fun with it too! I will be posting about topics related to being a stay at home mom, mom to a preemie, nicu stuff, pregnancy stuff, fun arts, crafts and treats to do with kids and much more! I will be posting links to articles that I find helpful, fun and funny! I want everyone to enjoy this blog without negativity! This blog will not be perfect as I am NOT a writer! I just want to share stories and hopefully be able to relate to people! Life is a crazy journey and I want to share the fun, the struggles and rewards of what I have been blessed with! Yes, I feel every challenge has been a blessing and lesson! I hope everyone who follows along enjoys and please no negativity! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment